Wednesday, May 21, 2008

First Blog Monthsary


Hooray! After a month of blogging from Apr 17, 2008 to May 17, 2008, I got 5,000 unique visits. I think this is a good start and I hope I could make this multiply to 12 times on my blog anniversary.

My blog account is actually old, and I had an old blog before, I deleted it and made this new one and I am very happy with the results that I'm getting. Thanks to all the people who visited my blog, you are the reason of this achievement. I owe this to you.

Good day and happy blogging.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger caerberu said...

wow, that's a lot of traffic! can you give me some tips how you did this?

thanks

May 23, 2008 at 12:30 PM 
Blogger Jherson said...

well i guess i upload top viewed pics.

May 24, 2008 at 12:28 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wa wee... well done... u really blog walk it help makes good traffic

July 16, 2008 at 11:11 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home