Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Music

I was streaming on the messenger this morning and I came across a number of good songs to hear. these songs have been playing on the radio for quite some time now.. but id just like to share what i enjoy.. ÜÜÜ hope you like 'em too.

Artist Song Title

Bow - wow Like You
Mariah Carey Bye - Bye
Chris Brown With You
Rihanna Hate That i Love You
J. Holiday Bed
MusiqSOulchild teach me

I have a bad memory, i seem to have forgotten some of the song titles... i'll post a continuation to this one in a little while though.. for the meantime, i'll bring myself to school.. see you all later!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Raine said...

I like Chris Brown's With You and Rihanna and Neyo's Hate that I Love You.. :)

April 22, 2008 at 10:56 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home